Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Last Day at the Pool




I am soooo sad. It was our last day at the pool on Sunday. I will certainly miss it and all the great times we had with our friends there. I wish summer could last all year...really...I could do without being cooped up in the house.
Blaise is really making progress on the swimming thing. He can really hold his breath and swim unassisted to me for about 6 feet. He loves to be thrown in the air and land in a tuck, layout, or straddle positon. Violet on the otherhand does not want to go under. "Mommy, I don't want to go unner" she says. I will truly miss hangin at the pool, picnicing and I wont miss getting my car broken into. (yes, that was the downside of the pool this summer--some a** broke in and stole everything and broke both front doors) I will forgive but not forget:)

No comments: