Monday, October 27, 2008

Siblings


My brothers came for a visit and I am so lucky to have them in my life and my kids lives. I cherish their friendship and we ALWAYS seem to find a way to have a great time.
Here are a couple of pics of Uncle Fun playing with the kids. He is great at wrestling and leggos.




Alex (Uncle Bean) and I are riding in the back of my dad's truck. You are never too old to get a kick out of that! We joked that all we needed was a wife beater and a budweiser to make it perfectly white trash.

Uncle Bean got his name from Blaise. We thought he gave him that name because right after he got back from Costa Rica he ate a lot of rice and beans. So we asked Blaise and he said "Cuz his head looks like a bean." And the name stuck!




I love this picture of my mom with her boys: Nothing is more precious than a mother with her babies. Love you guys!

No comments: